With the season finale of Top Chef airing next week I wanted to re-post the recipe that I submitted to Top Chef when I tried out for season 6 in Las Vegas. It was Elk and Chorizo meatloaf with Green Chili mashed potatoes and sauteed asparagus. All the recipes for this dish follow below and can be found under the recipe label to the right of this post. I wish Mike and Richard the best, even though I am pushing for Mike(I am really tired of Richards whining) and I just think he was the better chef all around this season. So if you watch the show it should be a great finish either way. I hope you enjoy the recipe I've included and if you happen to try any or all of it please send me a comment and let me know what you think. ENJOY!!
P.S. You don't have to use Elk if it is not available, you can use whatever types of meats you have on hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment