Sunday, October 14, 2012
Fresh, fresh, fresh produce.....
It amazes me how many people up here have their own gardens. I am forever getting some of the best home grown vegetables I have every had. I mean they are amazing. Large, colorful and full of flavor. I have been given zucchini's as large as my arm, apples, corn, beans, pretty much anything you can think of. And I have enjoyed each and everyone of them. Finally I received some large green tomatoes, straight from one of my cooks gardens, and what best to do with them but to fry them. Below is my version of a fried green tomato appetizer and a nice little sauce to enjoy them with. And to all my garden growers out there, please keep the fresh foods coming for I truly do enjoy all of them. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment