Monday, March 21, 2011

3rd Annual Crawfish Party Pics

Look at that steam

The family 
Look close and you can see the claw marks on the side of the cooler



Time for their bath

This is what the night was all about



Caught one trying to escape

Me and the folks having a great time


As promised here are some pics from the recent crawfish party......a great time was had by all except for the guest of honor I suppose(crawfish). There was plenty of food and spirits to go around

1 comment:

  1. We used to go a HUGE crawfish boil in San Diego every year with our neighbors. So delicious and so fun. I'd love to try to put one together at our house one of these days.

    It looks like you did a fabulous job. Looking at your pictures I can almost taste those little crawdaddies and hear the Zydeco music.

    ReplyDelete