This post comes as a recommendation from a friend of mine asking for some help for those of you that are not as skilled in the kitchen. He is looking for an easy recipe that he can make for Easter and I think I have a couple of suggestions that can be whipped up in no time and still make him look like a hero in the kitchen.
For the main course I would start either with a fully cooked, spiral sliced ham, that just needs to be reheated before serving or a small turkey breast that can be cooked in about an hour. Now I realize that this doesn't sound all that exciting, but add to that some twice baked potatoes(recipe below) your favorite vegetable some fresh baked dinner rolls, and a nice bottle of wine and your guest will think you spent all day in the kitchen. For dessert you can get some pre-made short cakes and top them with fresh cut strawberries and whipped cream.
Hope this helps my friend. Don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment